close

許多托福備考生在平時訓練托福口語時總是有一種無從下手的感覺。以為做完TPO那些口語題之後,就很難找到可以説明口語進一步提高的資料。其實不然,很多關於英語口語的都可以作為練習素材。比如在平時,我們會看許多原版電影來作為消遣。其實這電影中也有許多可以説明托福口語的內容。
托福口語想要快速提升,就必須要找一些資料多說多練。所以同學們不僅要善於尋找素材,平時也要多說多練習。

 

1-16031115321O24   

  1.There is a saying
  Yesterday is history
  Tomorrow is a mystery
  But today is a giftwww.Examda.CoM
  That is why it's called the present (the gift)
  俗語說,昨天是歷史,明天是個謎團!而今天則是上蒼的饋贈。那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)。
  2.Yes, look at this tree, I can not make it bloom and suit me, nor make it bear food before it's time.
  烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹。我不能讓樹為我開花,也不能讓它提前結果。
  But there are things we can control, I can control when the fruit will fall... And I can control what time to seed. That is not illusion, Master.
  B)師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制,我可以控制果實何時墜落。我還可以控制在何處播種,那可不是幻覺,大師。
  Yes, but no matter what you do, That seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an Apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
  烏龜:不過無論你做了什麼,播下的種子還是會長成桃樹。你可能想要蘋果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子。
  But peache can not defeate Tai Long.
  師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎。
  Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it, to nuture it, to believe in it.
  烏龜:也許它可以的,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。
  3. I'm sorry things didn't work out. It's just what it's meant to be. Paul, forget everything else, your destiny still awaits. We are Noodle folk, Broth runs deep through our veins.
  天不遂人願,況且這本不是天意。阿寶,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召喚。我們是做麵條的,我們血液裡流淌著麵湯。
  4.Quit don't quit. Noodles don't noodles.
  退出,不退出。做麵條,不做麵條。
  5.There are no accidents.
  沒有意外,一切早已註定。
  6.One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
  往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。
  7.Your mind is like this water, my friend, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see, but if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.
  你的思想就如同水,我的朋友。水波搖曳時,很難看清。不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了。


(來源:環球教育)

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Julie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()